Page 120 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2391

Thread: Pokemon X and Y Versions

  1. #1191
    Pummel Weed's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bridleport, Connecticolt (In Amare-ica)
    Posts
    18,470
    Blog Entries
    26
    Damn it! Fairy can be competitively useful against them now!? And they can't be touched by Dragons?

    And two of their weaknesses are Poison and Steel which isn't strong physically?

    Fairy is seriously OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    if you stop going to the beach, you won't get sand in your vagina over petty little things.. it comes whene it comes

    Okay. The world presents some problems and we don't know what to do!
    You've come to find your feelings aren't exactly what you knew.

    The odds are stacked quite poorly if without a winning hand.
    But bear in mind your faring's only worse if you don't -

    Chin up! Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash!
    You've got to set your sights and hopes on setting not to crash!

    The truth can seem quite bleak if you don't make your plans unfurl.
    But I would not let that mar my opinion of the world.

  2. #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    Damn it! Fairy can be competitively useful against them now!? And they can't be touched by Dragons?

    And two of their weaknesses are Poison and Steel which isn't strong physically?

    Fairy is seriously OP.
    If anything steel and poison types will be on the rise because of this.

    There are also some steel and poison types in the current OU tier, I don't think it will be that bad.

  3. #1193
    Pummel Weed's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bridleport, Connecticolt (In Amare-ica)
    Posts
    18,470
    Blog Entries
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by sman3579 View Post
    If anything steel and poison types will be on the rise because of this.

    There are also some steel and poison types in the current OU tier, I don't think it will be that bad.
    But still, they are statistically some of the worst types offensively. And they're super effective on Fairy types, which means though attacks are stronger, it's still some of the weaker attacks that are stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    if you stop going to the beach, you won't get sand in your vagina over petty little things.. it comes whene it comes

    Okay. The world presents some problems and we don't know what to do!
    You've come to find your feelings aren't exactly what you knew.

    The odds are stacked quite poorly if without a winning hand.
    But bear in mind your faring's only worse if you don't -

    Chin up! Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash!
    You've got to set your sights and hopes on setting not to crash!

    The truth can seem quite bleak if you don't make your plans unfurl.
    But I would not let that mar my opinion of the world.

  4. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    But still, they are statistically some of the worst types offensively. And they're super effective on Fairy types, which means though attacks are stronger, it's still some of the weaker attacks that are stronger.
    I get that but I'm sure Game freak is doing something so that they aren't the new dragon type.

  5. #1195
    Pummel Weed's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bridleport, Connecticolt (In Amare-ica)
    Posts
    18,470
    Blog Entries
    26
    Litleo's evolve formed was revealed. Pyroar.



    It's pretty badass. In a Lion King sorta way.
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    if you stop going to the beach, you won't get sand in your vagina over petty little things.. it comes whene it comes

    Okay. The world presents some problems and we don't know what to do!
    You've come to find your feelings aren't exactly what you knew.

    The odds are stacked quite poorly if without a winning hand.
    But bear in mind your faring's only worse if you don't -

    Chin up! Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash!
    You've got to set your sights and hopes on setting not to crash!

    The truth can seem quite bleak if you don't make your plans unfurl.
    But I would not let that mar my opinion of the world.

  6. #1196
    Pyroar is fucking awesome.
    *It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you
    SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL.

    I'm Mancha, ERBoH.com's resident FMERB expert and memelord.

    Check out Uber Rap Battles of Fiction on Youtube!


  7. #1197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bohemia
    Posts
    6,750
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    Litleo's evolve formed was revealed. Pyroar.



    It's pretty badass. In a Lion King sorta way.
    SIMBAAAAA

  8. #1198
    Now that looks epic.

  9. #1199
    Dion's Avatar Skumfuk Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,844
    Blog Entries
    2
    What if Fennekin's final evolution is Fire/Fairy?

    Resident Skumfuk

    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 

    *SEXUAL TENSION*

    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    ...I can almost smell your acumen
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH
    Dion the great, the first to spoketh with peter the nice, the first to modeth globally, the first to donatith
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Dion's a true ERB gambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Every one on this forum has a crush on Dion. No exceptions. Why? Because you're freakin' dead if you don't have a crush on Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    I can never stop changing my username.
    Personally, Dion, Dion, and Dion were your best. It all went downhill when you chose Dion, though. Should've stuck with Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chat Box
    Wumbo: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dion: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dr. Facilier: Dion you wont be in it
    Dion: Won't be in what?
    Umbreon: Kingdom Hearts 3 apparently
    Dion: I will be in Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Umbreon: Dion will be the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    My mom bought new soup bowls. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    Wear them as a bra, Top.
    I can't. They're for soup, not my luscious breasts. Plus they have handles. I can't wear a bra with handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Dion: "Do any of you culture-less shit bags even watch anime?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    If we were in a 1950s high school, Dion would be like the dreamy hunk and we're all just innocent poodle skirt-wearing girls harboring a deep deep love for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    [23-07, 03:21] Lohuydahutt: * Lohuydahutt comes in at a completely random time and becomes attracted to Dion for some inexplicable reason

    It's been 30 minutes since the Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement, and my life has turned around for the better. I stopped doing hard drugs, and my grades have improved by margins. I got off the streets and got a real job. I called my mom who I haven't talked to in years and introduced her to my girlfriend I met 29 minutes ago, Emma Watson. Upon hanging up the phone, Taco Bell arrived with my delivery and the driver gave me his winning lotto ticket. Emma and I then proceeded to cuddle while watching Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan. I am typing this from my waterbed on my Yacht in the Tropics. This has been a good day... Ah, I have to go guys... Emma just fell asleep on my washboard 12pac abs that I got from doing sit ups 5 minutes ago. Don't want to disturb her. It almost feels like a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream...

  10. #1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    What if Fennekin's final evolution is Fire/Fairy?
    I don't know, that rumor's only been around since Fennekin was revealed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    I once heard Ranger was a legend.
    Now I can confirm Ranger is a legend.

Similar Threads

  1. Attention, all Pokémon fans and all not Pokémon fans
    By Harvey Beaks in forum Spam Central
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 02:58 PM
  2. Pokemon Fan art!!!
    By Katz in forum Epic Art / Fan Art
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 10:18 PM
  3. ERBEdit: Shammy Dee ERB Remixes Video Versions!
    By WoodenHornets in forum Fan Made ERBoH's
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 08:43 PM
  4. A New PokeMon I have..
    By in forum Spam Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 06:56 PM
  5. Pokemon News for Pokemon Fans
    By ZoroarkPKMN in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •