Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179
Results 1,781 to 1,786 of 1786

Thread: Taking a break from the forums? Let us know here!

Rocket's Avatar Only the Strong Survive
    Blog Entries
    Gonna be in Japan from 10/4 till 20/4. If anyone needs any mod stuff done, pester ranger probably

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd
    This man speaks words of truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    rocket-senpai makes my kokoro go doki doki

BrineBlade's Avatar Only the Strong Survive
    Blog Entries
    Hope you have fun, but I'm sad you'll miss out on Weed Day
    Spoiler: 

Rocket's Avatar Only the Strong Survive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrineBlade View Post
    Hope you have fun, but I'm sad you'll miss out on Weed Day
    I actually get back midday on the 20th my time, so i won't completely miss it, but I might be a bit busy unpacking and shit

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd
    This man speaks words of truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    rocket-senpai makes my kokoro go doki doki

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Gonna be in Japan from 10/4 till 20/4. If anyone needs any mod stuff done, pester ranger probably

have fun buddy
    Spoiler: 

REESEES PEECEES
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi there, I'm Adonis, a Super Mod and Resident Scrublord of this forum.
    I stream sometimes, click either one of the Chairs to go to my channel!

Been very busy lately with theatre, school, and social life. This past Friday I spent 14 hours in our theatre, which has been the longest rehearsal I've ever had so far. I auditioned at a nearby university yesterday, with no real intention of going there considering I wanted to take a year off and work, but I got a lot of good reception from the directors, and they told me I should apply for the college as soon as possible. That really made me happy. I've been at odds with my family as of lately, but today I think we're in a better place. We talked through a lot of issues and have just had fun lately. I'm trying to focus more on schoolwork now, and I'm not doing as horrible as my previous semesters, although I'm not doing good. It's simply due to my lack of motivation, but I'm trying to fix that. I'm probably going to stop smoking for a while as it's interfering with my goals I want to accomplish. My musical is in 10 days, and I'm looking forward to finishing that, but I'm also quite sad. My romantic life is tricky at the moment, but I'll have more to say about that after this semester ends, so here's hoping it goes good.

I said all that to give an update on my life, and to tell you guys I'm leaving. I have no idea if I'll be back or when, but I don't plan on posting or commenting on anything for the next few days at least. I may just be gone a week, but it could be longer. I don't know. If you guys really want to keep up with me in some way, message me on my snapchat: DarthDilder

Until whenever, see you guys later. Hope you're all doing okay.

Umbreon sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanic, after Sam fell asleep while I owned Kendrick Lamar's new track DNA
    we just put that kid to bed

WE LIVE HERE's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    Been very busy lately with theatre, school, and social life. This past Friday I spent 14 hours in our theatre, which has been the longest rehearsal I've ever had so far. I auditioned at a nearby university yesterday, with no real intention of going there considering I wanted to take a year off and work, but I got a lot of good reception from the directors, and they told me I should apply for the college as soon as possible. That really made me happy. I've been at odds with my family as of lately, but today I think we're in a better place. We talked through a lot of issues and have just had fun lately. I'm trying to focus more on schoolwork now, and I'm not doing as horrible as my previous semesters, although I'm not doing good. It's simply due to my lack of motivation, but I'm trying to fix that. I'm probably going to stop smoking for a while as it's interfering with my goals I want to accomplish. My musical is in 10 days, and I'm looking forward to finishing that, but I'm also quite sad. My romantic life is tricky at the moment, but I'll have more to say about that after this semester ends, so here's hoping it goes good.

I said all that to give an update on my life, and to tell you guys I'm leaving. I have no idea if I'll be back or when, but I don't plan on posting or commenting on anything for the next few days at least. I may just be gone a week, but it could be longer. I don't know. If you guys really want to keep up with me in some way, message me on my snapchat: DarthDilder

Until whenever, see you guys later. Hope you're all doing okay.
    Good luck Sane, with everything. You're the only Male Villager 3 for us.

<3
    Hey, I'm Lud, and I'm a Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!