Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Totally Not Epic Rap Battles of Forumers Versus Pre-Existing Characters And/Or People

  1. #1
    Turtle's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    5,273
    Blog Entries
    60

    Totally Not Epic Rap Battles of Forumers Versus Pre-Existing Characters And/Or People

    So this will be a series that pits forumers vs fictional/real characters.

    As of right now, I'm open to suggestions! Feel free to suggest shit

    Shit to do:

    Juiz vs Monokuma (?)
    Ranger vs The Queen (this one I'm definitely doing)
    Moon vs ???
    Umby vs ???
    Sam vs Hamilton (?)
    Polar vs Al Gore (?)
    Ludwig vs Beethoven (definitely doing this)
    Last edited by Turtle; 01-10-2017 at 04:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Moongic's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    24,565
    Blog Entries
    49
    I want to be in one!

    Yellow Nerd vs an actual yellow nerd like Chairman Mao


    My only reason to live is because communism will win

    Spoiler: 


    Signature made by the amazing YellowNerd

    Leader of the Pseudonymphs. Join us here!

  3. #3
    Ranger vs The Queen
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    if you stop going to the beach, you won't get sand in your vagina over petty little things.. it comes whene it comes


    Spoiler: 
    Okay. The world presents some problems and we don't know what to do!
    You've come to find your feelings aren't exactly what you knew.

    The odds are stacked quite poorly if without a winning hand.
    But bear in mind your faring's only worse if you don't -

    Chin up! Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash!
    You've got to set your sights and hopes on setting not to crash!

    The truth can seem quite bleak if you don't make your plans unfurl.
    But I would not let that mar my opinion of the world.


    Bye. If you want to keep in contact PM me as quickly as you can. I have an email where you can contact me that I'd be happy to give my friends. I love you guys.

  4. #4
    UnicornKevin's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Know Your Role Boulevard
    Posts
    6,688
    Blog Entries
    46
    Sambama vs Obama
    actually sam already did a serious version of that so maybe like
    Samilton vs Hamilton

    former co-admin

  5. #5
    Turtle's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    5,273
    Blog Entries
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Popplio View Post
    Ranger vs The Queen
    I like this, I'll do this.

    @Moon how about you go vs Rob Stark?

  6. #6
    Umbreon's Avatar 2016 Gamer of the Year
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,428
    Blog Entries
    123
    Im gonna sue you for having "Epic Rap Battles of Forumers" in the title. u_u

    In all seriousness, I wouldnt mind being in one.
    Spoiler: 

    If you wanna put me in a fic or something, you may! Just let me know so I can read it when it comes out

    Hi, im Chris! I also go by Umbreon, Jira, Jirachi, and Mimikyu :3

    Latest ERBOF - Gunnut vs Lawl
    Latest Album Review - Rock Sound Presents: The Black Parade
    Latest Game Review - Pokemon Sun: Final Thoughts

    Stuff im a part of:

    Erbof!


    Reviews!



  7. #7
    Moongic's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    24,565
    Blog Entries
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    I like this, I'll do this.

    @Moon how about you go vs Rob Stark?
    That could work :D

    Polar vs Al Gore


    My only reason to live is because communism will win

    Spoiler: 


    Signature made by the amazing YellowNerd

    Leader of the Pseudonymphs. Join us here!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon View Post
    Im gonna sue you for having "Epic Rap Battles of Forumers" in the title. u_u

    In all seriousness, I wouldnt mind being in one.
    You got it all wrong. It's Totally Not​ Epic Rap Battles of Forumers!
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    if you stop going to the beach, you won't get sand in your vagina over petty little things.. it comes whene it comes


    Spoiler: 
    Okay. The world presents some problems and we don't know what to do!
    You've come to find your feelings aren't exactly what you knew.

    The odds are stacked quite poorly if without a winning hand.
    But bear in mind your faring's only worse if you don't -

    Chin up! Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash!
    You've got to set your sights and hopes on setting not to crash!

    The truth can seem quite bleak if you don't make your plans unfurl.
    But I would not let that mar my opinion of the world.


    Bye. If you want to keep in contact PM me as quickly as you can. I have an email where you can contact me that I'd be happy to give my friends. I love you guys.

  9. #9
    Herb's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Is god coming to find us?
    Posts
    4,207
    Blog Entries
    146
    Pick me
    Hey, I'm Lud/Katz/Herb, and I'm a Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!


  10. #10
    Juiz's Avatar
    Co-Administrator

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    The Edge of Reality
    Posts
    3,172
    Blog Entries
    22
    Ludwig vs Beethoven
    Your friendly neighborhood Co-Administrator
    Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

    Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)


    le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad


    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz



    Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

    and the people say you suck
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.


    Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •