View Poll Results: Who won?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nice Peter gave him a show this Monday!

3 11.11%
  • EpicLLOYD dis rapped this one up!

9 33.33%
  • They both created something beautiful!

10 37.04%
  • They both need to retire.

5 18.52%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Peter VS EpicLLOYD 2 Discussion

Rocket's Avatar Only the Strong Survive
    Blog Entries

Nice Peter VS EpicLLOYD 2 Discussion

discuss

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd
    This man speaks words of truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    rocket-senpai makes my kokoro go doki doki

I love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Peter
    yo kid... you ever fucked rap pudding?

It was very "meh" in my opinion.

That was awful.
    Hello I am Sparrowhelper.
    I do my own series of FMERBs here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6117
    I also do a collab series with Zombielicker: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10837
    I'm also a leader in Epic Alienz so if you liked to join let me know.

shrugs's Avatar A place to chill with some cool dudes
    Blog Entries
    I enjoyed it
    Lloyd had some really nice lines

Spoiler: 
    I am Juiz's bitch.

Hi, I'm Polar. I'm a retired co-admin here.

Join my group The Deep Freezer! The recruitment thread is here.

If you have any questions pertaining to the forum, my PM box is always open! Maybe it'd be a better idea to PM one of our active staff members though.

If you haven't already read them, I'd strongly advise you to check out our forum rules.

If you want to know more about me, here's my AMA!

Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by SanicAtTheDisco View Post
    Do you guys have one of those drink machines with like, hundreds of different options for drinks? I love those man! They don't have many restaurants with those machines around here, basically just a Zaxby's an hour and a half away. We used to have a close-ish Fazzoli's but it got shut down. I never heard why, it always seemed healthy and did good business from what I hear. It had one of those cool drink machines too, I always loved experimenting with the different flavors even though a lot of them didn't exactly taste very good, it was still a fun experience. I'm lactose intolerant so I never went to Fazzoli's too much but I always found something else to eat that wouldn't make me sick (and I've got a pretty strong stomach besides) and man, did I love that drink machine. One time I really held up the drink machine line hahah, I just HAD to try as many different flavors as I could! The temptation was too strong, I just sat there, gulped down a drink, got another one, and just kept doing that for a couple minutes. Grape Sprite is really good and I wish they sold it in stores, but I guess it's just not popular enough to be sold at a regular establishment, which is a real shame because it tastes so good. I guess I can always hope though, huh? I had some pineapple Fanta once while I was down in Disneyworld, and then again when I visited the Coke bottling plant in Atlanta, and both times I just absolutely fell in love. That stuff is absolutely some of the most delicious stuff I've ever consumed. For years I complained about how they didn't sell it around here, at least not to my knowledge, and I swear to you I visited so many stores over the years looking for that stuff because I was so determined to get some. Well, it was all for naught... up until recently, that is, when I finally spotted them selling some in liter bottles at my local Wal-Mart! I couldn't believe my eyes, I was astounded, but sure enough, there it was, in all its pineapple-y glory. Man, I was so happy, I bought them out of their stock that day, and since then, it's like all the other stores around here have picked up on my love for it, because they've all started selling some pineapple Fanta as well. I buy that stuff all the time, it makes me super happy. I guess what I'm saying is, man, maybe if I hope that grape Sprite becomes a popular thing around here for long enough hard enough, they'll actually start selling it here. Dreams do come true, man. It would be glorious.

Also I'll sign up.

Lines weren't terrible but they were below average, and I'm very cold on the whole idea of NP vs EL too and even though some of the execution was cool I much would have preferred a regular rap battle.
    "I'm not like most girls"

I am Burroughs/Facilier/Juiz's bitch. I joined the forums in 2012, and am currently an intern-moderator. I love meeting new people and working with others on this site, so if you need anything please ask!

ZoroarkPKMN's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    I thought it was cool.
    Games I Play On 3DS: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Super Smash Bros 3DS, Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokemon
    3DS Friend Code: 1032-1436-7379

Games I Play On Wii U: Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Xenoblade Chronicles X
    NNID: DevinSanti

Klonoa's Avatar Read us and weep
    Blog Entries
    I think it was very nice visually.

Juiz: You can quote me on this: Klonoa is my favorite son.

Umbreon's Avatar 2016 Gamer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    That was pretty fuckin bad. It felt more like a finale than the last few season's finales but it still was lackluster, but unlike the other finales, if this was released as a regular battle i'd still hate it as much as i do.
    Spoiler: 

If you wanna put me in a fic or something, you may! Just let me know so I can read it when it comes out

Hi, im Chris! I also go by Umbreon, Jira, Jirachi, and Mimikyu :3

Latest ERBOF - Gunnut vs Lawl
    Latest Album Review - Rock Sound Presents: The Black Parade
    Latest Game Review - Pokemon Sun: Final Thoughts

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

WTB's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Better than the first NP vs EL, but I expected anything else. Not really an ERB.