Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Enden : Bleed for Victory [R2D]

I wait until my clothes are dry and explore.

100 post yay

Umbreon sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanic, after Sam fell asleep while I owned Kendrick Lamar's new track DNA
    we just put that kid to bed

Izuna considered. A guild would give him a solid home, a money source, and the potential to obtain more power and influence. However...

"Join you? I hardly know what it is that you do. What's in it for me?"

Klonoa's Avatar Tao of Blue
    Blog Entries
    Adrian decided to go over to the openings of each tunnel first. If he was looking for a person, there should be footprints. He looked for any prints in the goo as well as any crushed roses.

Juiz: You can quote me on this: Klonoa is my favorite son.

Moongic's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Sir Changez hacks his way through the forest looking for that darn kid.

My only reason to live is because communism will win

Spoiler: 

Signature made by the amazing YellowNerd

Leader of the Pseudonymphs. Join us here!

OK, here goes...

"So, fair mayor, what do you think separates man from the nature around us? Superior intelligence? A distinct lack of fur or scales? Those are all completely true, but I would barter the most important of those details is in fact, shoes. Shoes are the root of all evil, the most vile acts ever committed were probably done by someone wearing shoes. Shoes separates us from the earth around us, making mankind lose sight of what truly matters in the world. Shoes may protect us from rugged terrain, but don't you think that's just sheltering us from the true nature of the world? We allow evil to persist precisely because we have shoes to protect us. The world is a crooked, jagged place, and because of shoes we have done nothing to acknowledge or fight back against that fact. As such, I propose a world wide bans on shoes immediately and all shoemakers to be executed for their crimes against humanity," the Stonefish said, trying to sound as calm and composed as possible in spite of the content of his words.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)