Thread: Entertainment All-Stars: BR

BrineBlade's Avatar Only the Strong Survive
    Blog Entries
    ... Time to redo my analysis
    Spoiler: 

Hmmm, how about Slenderman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    Hench is a rapping god.

Well, I’ll take a crack at my own analysis as well because… the more the merrier?

Team Anime

Spoiler: 
    Saitama: Just hearing his other name will probably give you a good idea of how powerful this guy is. He has superhuman strength, speed, and durability to an impressive degree. So impressive that he has been able to take out virtually every opponent he’s come across in just one punch. But don’t just assume that this means he’s completely unstoppable. Saitama is One Punch Man not because his power is literally to defeat everything in one punch, but that he’s just plain strong enough to do so. He’s completely overpowered in his own universe, but it’s completely plausible that he’d be able to lose against a fictional character from a different universe. Also, he doesn’t really have much going for him ability wise outside of his superhuman physical stats, so he can be predictable. However, he is certainly stronger than the vast majority of fighters in this particular BR so he’s almost certainly going to net some kills.

Inferno Cop: for a character that only has a little over half an hour of screentime to his name, he’s surprisingly powerful. His signature ability is shooting people and making them explode but… yeah he has more than that going for him. Like that one time he turned himself into a fucking race car and converted poor Hellfire Boy into fuel to keep him going (so look out Ghost Rider kek). He used this one weird power where he had 7 different colors of flames and then combined them for one powerful attack to destroy a mummy pharaoh thing… He survived an explosion that was obviously a parody of Neon Genesis Evangelion’s 2nd Impact which is… well, pretty fucking powerful. He also has a final form, Glitter Inferno Cop which gives him access to his ultimate move “DEVIL SATAN HAND.” A move so powerful he dies after using it… except for the fact that he survived using it any way kek. With this, he killed Claudia who describes herself as the creator and surpassed the power of the gods. Point is, he’s someone that you don’t want to fuck with.

Overall: Team Anime has two really fucking strong guys to its name, and Inferno Cop’s unpredictability pairs well with Saitama’s more conventional abilities. Considering some of the other OP names in this competition I’m not sure if I’d call these guys the top contenders but Team Anime definitely has a very good chance if Turtle’s bias doesn’t get in the way =P

Team Movie

Spoiler: 
    Ash: so this guy’s superpower is looking like a bad ass. Like, what could possibly be cooler than a fucking chainsaw hand? Absolutely fucking nothing, that’s what. Beyond that though, he might have slightly superhuman strength and he could maybe crash into people with that Deathcoaster thing but otherwise he’s pretty much just human. He could probably match-up well against other more or less human characters here but I don’t see him doing shit to like, Ghost Rider or Saitama without some Log level bullshit.

Mace Windu: he has a fucking purple lightsaber and he’s played by Samuel Jackson, that alone should give him the win kek. While he might not be the first that comes to mind when you think of powerful Jedi he’s certainly no slouch. Being a Jedi and all he certainly has better reaction time than your average human at bare minimum. You could also argue that they’re probably stronger and faster as well, albeit this is probably assisted by the force. A lightsaber can cut through pretty much anything so he certainly has a potent weapon available to him. Also, being able to use the Force alone makes him a pretty potent threat.

Overall: If we wanted to go purely with realism I quite frankly don’t see Team Movie winning this one. Mace Windu and Ash Williams aren’t weaklings in any sense of the word, but neither of them stand out compared to the heavy hitters found on some of the other teams. We’ll see I guess.

Team Internet

Spoiler: 
    Axe Cop: so this man is the brainchild of a young boy, that alone should tell you how fucking ridiculous this guy is. I posted an image earlier showing that he can throw the fucking sun, but there’s so much more to this guy. Like the fact that this guy has 5001 lives… he has the Power of Christmas which is basically a Super Sonic like form… You know what? Why take it from me when you can take it from this guy instead http://shadesblogs.blogspot.com/2016...vs-bobobo.html (this guy is part of Death Battle’s Research Team so I have good reason to believe he’s not making this shit up xP) Point is, Axe Cop is OP pls nerf

Slenderman: OK, so this guy is capable of some serious mind fuckery, and he can teleport… Next to Axe Cop that’s pretty much nothing but he’s definitely a strong contender. There just isn’t that much indication that he’s able to be as effective against opponents that aren’t normal humans. And while it’s certainly hard to kill him in game it’s doubtful that he’d be able to survive literally everything the other teams throw at him.

Overall: Just based off of Axe Cop alone I’d give the win to Team Internet to be completely honest. Admittedly, it’s rare for the most overpowered character to ACTUALLY win in a BR. So we’ll see, but point is from a pure power perspective Team Internet has this in the bag, Slenderman doesn’t even need to be there kek.

Team Comics

Spoiler: 
    Red Sonja: OK, so here’s a woman who deliberately wears revealing clothing because it distracts men and makes them easier to beat… welp, good job Marvel you actually have a decent excuse for meaningless fanservice. Her abilities are peak human, which while impressive might fall shy against some of her opponents which are well, superhuman. She’s certainly not going down without a fight though.

Ghost Rider: his name is Ghost Rider and he fucked your girl. Well, from what I gather this guy’s physical abilities are well, superhuman but they’re probably not up to par with guys like Saitama and Axe Cop. However, he also has plenty of other abilities going for him and a pretty fucking bad ass and fast motorcycle. I think the most important of those abilities has to be the Penance Stare, because it’s pretty much going to be his trump card against otherwise far more powerful opponents (read: what he did to Godzilla in my AFABR kek).

Overall: Team Comics certainly isn’t my top pick for a win in this BR but I definitely wouldn’t count them out. Other teams might be more conventionally powerful but Penance Stare is a potent trump card, and they have the added advantage of Turtle’s bias going for them probably kek.

Team Video Games

Spoiler: 
    Corvo: so this guy is basically an old-timey Batman. He’s stealthy and he has quite a few gadgets but otherwise he’s more or less human. He does have some supernatural abilities but they shy in comparison to some of the other guys in this BR. He also has access to the Heart, which is probably more useful in-universe than in this context, but hey, knowing more about his surroundings is nice. He’s no slouch but he’s definitely not the most powerful combatant here.

Wesker: oh hey, this guy. He has your superhuman speed, strength, endurance, etc. going for him along with a limited healing factor. Due to his high level martial arts skills he’s not going to be as predictable of a combatant as say, Saitama but I don’t think he’s as strong as say, Saitama either. As Brine stated earlier he definitely has his weaknesses thanks to the good ole’ virus, but he’ll almost certainly leave a mark on this BR.

Overall: Team Video Games has two decidedly competent fighters, but neither of these guys stand out as unstoppable forces compared to some of the other contenders we have. Due to the unpredictable nature of BRs, I won’t dismiss their chances but they’re certainly in the bottom half of teams if I purely look at how strong they are.

Team TV

Spoiler: 
    Bismuth: well, she’s stronger than your average human considering how easily she can lift and break large rocks. She also has a strong heat resistance, which can obviously be pretty useful against some of these fighters. However, what truly makes her stand out is her ability to shapeshift her hands into weapons as well as an impressive ability to construct her own. Her skillset is interesting, but she’s admittedly a bit underpowered.

The Stig: he’s a MYSTERIOUS MAN who can like, drive fast. At face value, he’s one of the weakest fighters in this Battle Royale, but to be honest, this guy is EXACTLY the kind of character I’d end up writing to be way more overpowered than he actually is if this were my own BR. He’s a mysterious enigma, he could be literally anybody under that mask. So really, his chances kind of depend on how Turtle decides to interpret him.

Overall: Team TV is certainly interesting, but if I look at them in an objective way I can’t help but conclude they’re probably the weakest team (I guess you could make an argument for Movies being weaker but I say they edge out by a slim margin). However, Turtle’s interpretation of The Stig is a pretty big wild card.

Log’s Power Ranking

Spoiler: 
    1. Team Internet
    2. Team Anime
    3. Team Comics
    4. Team Video Games
    5. Team Movies
    6. Team TV

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Turtle's Avatar 2016 Writer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt View Post
    Well, I’ll take a crack at my own analysis as well because… the more the merrier?

Team Anime

Spoiler: 
    Saitama: Just hearing his other name will probably give you a good idea of how powerful this guy is. He has superhuman strength, speed, and durability to an impressive degree. So impressive that he has been able to take out virtually every opponent he’s come across in just one punch. But don’t just assume that this means he’s completely unstoppable. Saitama is One Punch Man not because his power is literally to defeat everything in one punch, but that he’s just plain strong enough to do so. He’s completely overpowered in his own universe, but it’s completely plausible that he’d be able to lose against a fictional character from a different universe. Also, he doesn’t really have much going for him ability wise outside of his superhuman physical stats, so he can be predictable. However, he is certainly stronger than the vast majority of fighters in this particular BR so he’s almost certainly going to net some kills.

Inferno Cop: for a character that only has a little over half an hour of screentime to his name, he’s surprisingly powerful. His signature ability is shooting people and making them explode but… yeah he has more than that going for him. Like that one time he turned himself into a fucking race car and converted poor Hellfire Boy into fuel to keep him going (so look out Ghost Rider kek). He used this one weird power where he had 7 different colors of flames and then combined them for one powerful attack to destroy a mummy pharaoh thing… He survived an explosion that was obviously a parody of Neon Genesis Evangelion’s 2nd Impact which is… well, pretty fucking powerful. He also has a final form, Glitter Inferno Cop which gives him access to his ultimate move “DEVIL SATAN HAND.” A move so powerful he dies after using it… except for the fact that he survived using it any way kek. With this, he killed Claudia who describes herself as the creator and surpassed the power of the gods. Point is, he’s someone that you don’t want to fuck with.

Overall: Team Anime has two really fucking strong guys to its name, and Inferno Cop’s unpredictability pairs well with Saitama’s more conventional abilities. Considering some of the other OP names in this competition I’m not sure if I’d call these guys the top contenders but Team Anime definitely has a very good chance if Turtle’s bias doesn’t get in the way =P

Team Movie

Spoiler: 
    Ash: so this guy’s superpower is looking like a bad ass. Like, what could possibly be cooler than a fucking chainsaw hand? Absolutely fucking nothing, that’s what. Beyond that though, he might have slightly superhuman strength and he could maybe crash into people with that Deathcoaster thing but otherwise he’s pretty much just human. He could probably match-up well against other more or less human characters here but I don’t see him doing shit to like, Ghost Rider or Saitama without some Log level bullshit.

Mace Windu: he has a fucking purple lightsaber and he’s played by Samuel Jackson, that alone should give him the win kek. While he might not be the first that comes to mind when you think of powerful Jedi he’s certainly no slouch. Being a Jedi and all he certainly has better reaction time than your average human at bare minimum. You could also argue that they’re probably stronger and faster as well, albeit this is probably assisted by the force. A lightsaber can cut through pretty much anything so he certainly has a potent weapon available to him. Also, being able to use the Force alone makes him a pretty potent threat.

Overall: If we wanted to go purely with realism I quite frankly don’t see Team Movie winning this one. Mace Windu and Ash Williams aren’t weaklings in any sense of the word, but neither of them stand out compared to the heavy hitters found on some of the other teams. We’ll see I guess.

Team Internet

Spoiler: 
    Axe Cop: so this man is the brainchild of a young boy, that alone should tell you how fucking ridiculous this guy is. I posted an image earlier showing that he can throw the fucking sun, but there’s so much more to this guy. Like the fact that this guy has 5001 lives… he has the Power of Christmas which is basically a Super Sonic like form… You know what? Why take it from me when you can take it from this guy instead http://shadesblogs.blogspot.com/2016...vs-bobobo.html (this guy is part of Death Battle’s Research Team so I have good reason to believe he’s not making this shit up xP) Point is, Axe Cop is OP pls nerf

Slenderman: OK, so this guy is capable of some serious mind fuckery, and he can teleport… Next to Axe Cop that’s pretty much nothing but he’s definitely a strong contender. There just isn’t that much indication that he’s able to be as effective against opponents that aren’t normal humans. And while it’s certainly hard to kill him in game it’s doubtful that he’d be able to survive literally everything the other teams throw at him.

Overall: Just based off of Axe Cop alone I’d give the win to Team Internet to be completely honest. Admittedly, it’s rare for the most overpowered character to ACTUALLY win in a BR. So we’ll see, but point is from a pure power perspective Team Internet has this in the bag, Slenderman doesn’t even need to be there kek.

Team Comics

Spoiler: 
    Red Sonja: OK, so here’s a woman who deliberately wears revealing clothing because it distracts men and makes them easier to beat… welp, good job Marvel you actually have a decent excuse for meaningless fanservice. Her abilities are peak human, which while impressive might fall shy against some of her opponents which are well, superhuman. She’s certainly not going down without a fight though.

Ghost Rider: his name is Ghost Rider and he fucked your girl. Well, from what I gather this guy’s physical abilities are well, superhuman but they’re probably not up to par with guys like Saitama and Axe Cop. However, he also has plenty of other abilities going for him and a pretty fucking bad ass and fast motorcycle. I think the most important of those abilities has to be the Penance Stare, because it’s pretty much going to be his trump card against otherwise far more powerful opponents (read: what he did to Godzilla in my AFABR kek).

Overall: Team Comics certainly isn’t my top pick for a win in this BR but I definitely wouldn’t count them out. Other teams might be more conventionally powerful but Penance Stare is a potent trump card, and they have the added advantage of Turtle’s bias going for them probably kek.

Team Video Games

Spoiler: 
    Corvo: so this guy is basically an old-timey Batman. He’s stealthy and he has quite a few gadgets but otherwise he’s more or less human. He does have some supernatural abilities but they shy in comparison to some of the other guys in this BR. He also has access to the Heart, which is probably more useful in-universe than in this context, but hey, knowing more about his surroundings is nice. He’s no slouch but he’s definitely not the most powerful combatant here.

Wesker: oh hey, this guy. He has your superhuman speed, strength, endurance, etc. going for him along with a limited healing factor. Due to his high level martial arts skills he’s not going to be as predictable of a combatant as say, Saitama but I don’t think he’s as strong as say, Saitama either. As Brine stated earlier he definitely has his weaknesses thanks to the good ole’ virus, but he’ll almost certainly leave a mark on this BR.

Overall: Team Video Games has two decidedly competent fighters, but neither of these guys stand out as unstoppable forces compared to some of the other contenders we have. Due to the unpredictable nature of BRs, I won’t dismiss their chances but they’re certainly in the bottom half of teams if I purely look at how strong they are.

Team TV

Spoiler: 
    Bismuth: well, she’s stronger than your average human considering how easily she can lift and break large rocks. She also has a strong heat resistance, which can obviously be pretty useful against some of these fighters. However, what truly makes her stand out is her ability to shapeshift her hands into weapons as well as an impressive ability to construct her own. Her skillset is interesting, but she’s admittedly a bit underpowered.

The Stig: he’s a MYSTERIOUS MAN who can like, drive fast. At face value, he’s one of the weakest fighters in this Battle Royale, but to be honest, this guy is EXACTLY the kind of character I’d end up writing to be way more overpowered than he actually is if this were my own BR. He’s a mysterious enigma, he could be literally anybody under that mask. So really, his chances kind of depend on how Turtle decides to interpret him.

Overall: Team TV is certainly interesting, but if I look at them in an objective way I can’t help but conclude they’re probably the weakest team (I guess you could make an argument for Movies being weaker but I say they edge out by a slim margin). However, Turtle’s interpretation of The Stig is a pretty big wild card.

Log’s Power Ranking

Spoiler: 
    1. Team Internet
    2. Team Anime
    3. Team Comics
    4. Team Video Games
    5. Team Movies
    6. Team TV
    Awesome stuff, Log!

The Axe Cop link in itself is a pretty big help

Team Anime

Spoiler: 

Team Movie

Spoiler: 

Team Internet

Spoiler: 

Team Comics

Spoiler: 

Team Video Games

Spoiler: 

Team TV

Spoiler: 

Log’s Power Ranking

Spoiler: 
    1. Team Internet
    2. Team Anime
    3. Team Comics
    4. Team Video Games
    5. Team Movies
    6. Team TV
    You're definitely underestimating Bismuth's potential here, but good analysis!
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    if you stop going to the beach, you won't get sand in your vagina over petty little things.. it comes whene it comes

Spoiler: 
    Okay. The world presents some problems and we don't know what to do!
    You've come to find your feelings aren't exactly what you knew.

The odds are stacked quite poorly if without a winning hand.
    But bear in mind your faring's only worse if you don't -

Chin up! Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash!
    You've got to set your sights and hopes on setting not to crash!

The truth can seem quite bleak if you don't make your plans unfurl.
    But I would not let that mar my opinion of the world.

Bye. If you want to keep in contact PM me as quickly as you can. I have an email where you can contact me that I'd be happy to give my friends. I love you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Popplio View Post
    You're definitely underestimating Bismuth's potential here, but good analysis!
    I'm sure I was, considering how I admittedly based my analysis of her off of the wiki. If you have any glaring info I'm missing I'd be happy to hear it. She doesn't seem weak at all, but presently it's hard for me to see how she can compete with some of the stronger characters here.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Spoilers for Evil Dead II

Spoiler: 
    Ash is possessed by a deadite throughtout the movie at random.

Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    Spoilers for Evil Dead II

Spoiler: 
    Ash is possessed by a deadite throughtout the movie at random.
    *looks those up*

OK, that definitely makes him more of a contender but I don't really think it's enough to change my power ranking overall.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I'm sure I was, considering how I admittedly based my analysis of her off of the wiki. If you have any glaring info I'm missing I'd be happy to hear it. She doesn't seem weak at all, but presently it's hard for me to see how she can compete with some of the stronger characters here.
    You're not leaving out too much, but she also moves fast enough to keep up with Garnet who can move at superhuman speeds, skilled and durable enough to defeat three battalions simultaneously (at its max that'd be 3000 soldiers), has infinite stamina and is immortal (types 1 and 3), can Bubble: an ability which allows Bismuth to trap an item or person in a force-field like bubble, she can then send the bubble to another location by tapping the top of it, and has natural immunities against certain abilities:
    -Age Manipulation
    -Biological Manipulation
    -Blood Manipulation
    -Bone Manipulation
    -Gravity Manipulation
    -Poison Manipulation
    -Soul Manipulation
    -Acid Manipulation
    -Matter Manipulation
    -Size Manipulation
    -Petrification
    -Pressure point attacks

And she has the breaking point: a gauntlet-type of weapon that can be worn on her arm and uses a piston to thrust a drill with a crushing force strong enough to shatter diamonds.
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    if you stop going to the beach, you won't get sand in your vagina over petty little things.. it comes whene it comes

Spoiler: 
    Okay. The world presents some problems and we don't know what to do!
    You've come to find your feelings aren't exactly what you knew.

The odds are stacked quite poorly if without a winning hand.
    But bear in mind your faring's only worse if you don't -

Chin up! Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash!
    You've got to set your sights and hopes on setting not to crash!

The truth can seem quite bleak if you don't make your plans unfurl.
    But I would not let that mar my opinion of the world.

Bye. If you want to keep in contact PM me as quickly as you can. I have an email where you can contact me that I'd be happy to give my friends. I love you guys.

BrineBlade's Avatar Only the Strong Survive
    Blog Entries
    My Revamped Analysis of the BR:

Team Anime:

Spoiler: 
    Saitama:
    Well, shit. Where do I start with Saitama? Well, just going by the anime, only one being has been able to stand more than one of Saitama's punches, and he still died. Saitama also has faster reflexes and speed than a ninja who was the best of his clan, and can tank any physical hit that doesn't have god-like power to it. He also is extremely calm, and because he knows how strong he is, he would rather talk things out than battle. However, he's not immortal...he's just fucking powerful as hell.

Inferno Cop:
    Well, I can see him either working with or against Axe Cop and Ghost Rider, but otherwise, I'm not sure how powerful he'll be as most of the characters are protagonists. He most likely will die, as other than his revolver being Michael Bay's favorite gun, blowing up anything he shoots, he doesn't seem to have much in the way of defense.
    ---
    So, after additional info (aka looking at Log's analysis), Inferno Cop is better than I made him out to be. Of note are the fact that he can transform into a race car fueled by hellfire, and that he survived an explosion that most anything wouldn't. On top of that, you have Glitter Inferno Cop and his ultimate attack, that should've killed him, but didn't, even though he was able to use it to kill the creator of that world. Depending on how this goes, he could very well win this.

Team Movie:
    Spoiler: 
    Mace Windu:
    He could motherfuckin win, or he could motherfuckin lose. On a more serious note, he actually has quite a good chance of winning, just between his Force powers, as well as the lightsaber he has. Like others, his biggest weakness is that he's only human, however, because of the situation, Mace may actually view everybody else as evil, and since he has no qualms about killing evil, he could win this.

Ash Williams:
    Just like most here, he's only human. Except that he has a chainsaw hand after he cut off his deadite possessed right hand, and he carries a bigger boomstick with him. He has killed people who were possessed, and also is a war vet, so he's used to death, and possibly will be willing to kill others. I could see him winning this, but he has more of a chance to lose this.

Team Internet:
    Spoiler: 
    Axe Cop:
    He's a police officer with an axe. Honestly, he actually might be able to live for a while, but like most of the humans, I don't think he can win. Though I think he and Ash might be a good duo together.
    ---
    So, this was another character I severely saw as underpowered, and, again, because of Log's analysis, I found out Axe Cop is much more powerful. First off though, I'm not counting his whistle into this, because I don't think he'll have it in the BR. Otherwise, the best way to describe him is: Take Saitama's strength and speed, add in a jump that can escape Earth's gravity, a pinch of tornado making, the infinite bombs of Bomberman, as well as a cheat code that lets him change the strength of the bombs, the power and speed of Pre-Crisis Superman without any drawbacks (which is added onto everything else, btw) when using his Power of Christmas form, then add in the only weapon that I'm gonna talk about, his trusty Perfect Axe, which is powerful enough to kill ghosts, and can shoot out 1000 axe blades with the press of a button in it's regular state, and when combined with his spare Perfect Axe (yes, he carries a spare), they can combine to become the Super Blue Diamond Axe that's even more powerful and can send out blue energy waves that only kill evil. Never mind the fact that he can use his axe as night vision goggles, binoculars, a torch, and a guitar.

*looks at the reset of Axe Cop's powers*

...screw it, just read this if you want to see the rest, I'm not making a separate post just for Axe Cop.

Slenderman:
    Slenderman is a tall, thin, humanoid being that has no face and wears a black suit. Slenderman has instant teleportation, able to seem like he's omnipresent. He also has tentacles he can spawn from his back that can be lengthened to any size and length he feels is best. However, the Slenderman isn't one for just killing someone, no, he likes to toy with them, give them a chance to escape, and put fear into them before he mutilates them. He also has selective visibility, which means he only lets certain people see him. He also can camouflage himself into either someone a person can trust or something a person fears. He also can cause sickness and mental problems to his victims, including amnesia, fake memories, distorted senses and perception, as well as personality alteration. Slenderman also knows where his victim is at all times, which could lead him to winning this, if he doesn't take too long.

Team Comics:
    Spoiler: 
    Red Sonja:
    Hat to say it, but she probably will die quickly due to her fashion choice. Although she is at peak physical condition, she's just a regular human that's really good with swords and has fought supernatural beings before. Plus, she only wears a metal bikini for armor

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze):
    The Spirit of Vengence, Ghost Rider can use Hellfire, which can only burn a being's soul, but it can be turned into regular fire to roast someone alive. He can also use it to enhance his magical chain, that mostly is used like a whip. He also can use Hellfire to create a magic motorcycle that can ride on top of water and can be driven up vertical surfaces. Blaze also has enhanced speed, agility, strength, etc., and can use the Penance Stare, which has the victim feel all the pain and suffering they've inflicted on people, permanently damaging their soul and presumably mind as well. With all that, Ghost Rider is gonna be one tough contestant, and could easily become the winner.

Team Video Games:
    Spoiler: 
    Corvo
    Again, he's only human. Unlike most others though, Corvo is great at stealth and in combat, whether it be swords, assassination, or shots, is quite athletic, able to run and swim quickly, and be able to hold his breath underwater for longer than most humans. He also is loaded with gadgets, making him like a more brutal Batman, added by the fact he has a mask that lets him have a clearer view, and The Heart, which locates items of interest and can give him lots of information. Personally, he will probably make it very far, and he could win this, but only if he's careful.

Albert Wesker
    So, his strengths for the BR? A high intellect, no care for humanity, martial arts training, has no fears, enhanced sight, strength, agility, speed, evasiveness, hardened skin, and even more. However, he is succumbing to the virus that gave him these abilities, and while he uses his serum to keep the virus down, the serum does poison him and weaken him slightly. He also never lets his guard down. Just like a few others, I could definitely see Wesker win the BR, but he'd have to do so before he either loses his body to the virus or dies from a serum overdose.

Team TV:
    Spoiler: 
    Bismuth:
    Bismuth is definitely going to be either the easiest for someone to kill, or the hardest. Combining her brute force attitude, the fact she can shapeshift her hands into hammers or axes, her extreme heat and damage tolerance, the ability to reform if her Gem isn't either bubbled or shattered, and that she doesn't need oxygen, she's going to most likely be a challenge. However, her weak point, her gem, is very easy to see, and one well placed shot or stab could easily kill or corrupt her. If she has to retreat to her gem from taking too much damage, then she's open for anyone to destroy her there and then. She has a good chance of being the winner, if she can keep herself from getting too excited.

The Stig:
    For this, I'm assuming that the second White Stig will be battling, and not the Black Stig nor the original White Stig.

All known about the Stig, is that they are an amazing driver, who's very stubborn, aren't good with money, oh, and that they never speak, nor reveal who they are, otherwise they are killed and replaced with a new Stig. With this, I'm actually unsure as to how well the Stig will do. Unless there's a car on the battlefield in which case they might do well, but, sadly, the Stig will probably die during this considering they are human...maybe.

So, after all that, here is how I predict the order of death will go:
    Spoiler: 
    First death: The Stig
    Second death: Red Sonya
    Third death: Ash Williams
    Fourth death: Mace Windu
    Fifth death: Wesker
    Sixth death: Slenderman
    Seventh death: Corvo
    Eighth death: Ghost Rider
    Ninth death: Inferno Cop
    Tenth death: Bismuth