+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You Are Not Stupid

You Are Not Stupid

This is old, is certainly not new to me, and I'm sure not new to a lot of you either.

But this is an important message.

Justin Carmical, also known by his Youtube name "JewWario", was a minimally successful youtuber who had enjoyable lets plays and other random videos.

On January 23rd, 2014, he took his own life. Crying in a bathroom, he locked himself in, said goodbye to his wife, and shot himself.

He was depressed. Like a lot of us, he struggled with sadness and things he didn't feel like he could cope with for a long time. His life, like a lot of ours, was very struggled.

But I want you to know, his story is not one of failure.

Because Jew Wario, Justin, gave an important message that, for some reason, I didn't realize sooner you all should see. We all feel depressed. A lot of us feel like ending it sometimes, and go through rough times no human should ever have to endure.

And its ok to be sad. But that doesn't make you worthless, forgotten, or hated. You are loved. You are a human being with value. You will make it through.

You are not stupid.

Last edited by Juiz; 12-29-2016 at 08:10 PM.
    "I'm not like most girls"

I am Burroughs/Facilier/Juiz's bitch. I joined the forums in 2012, and am currently an intern-moderator. I love meeting new people and working with others on this site, so if you need anything please ask!

I really enjoyed this thank you. I remember hearing about his story but I never fully looked into it.

I've been dealing with depressing thoughts a lot as of lately, but just recently got to a point where I started feeling better. It meant cutting someone from my life, and while it's an adjustment period because I'll be forced to see this person almost every day in about a week, I've felt better than I have in over 2 months. I get sad sometimes and it sucks, but there are happy moments within that as well.

This forum has been a big part in helping me get over that, and I'm very thankful for each and every one of you.

+ Reply to Thread