View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton (Democratic Party)

8 36.36%
  • Donald Trump (Republican Party)

8 36.36%
  • Jill Stein (Green Party)

3 13.64%
  • Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

2 9.09%
  • Write-In Vote (State on thread)

1 4.55%
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: USA's 2016 Presidential Election

LAWLzoR's Avatar 2016 Rapper of the Year
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt View Post
    While having the Democrats never work with Republicans ever is obviously too extreme there is a legitimate question as to what Democrats should consider working with Republicans for. If "working together" means more shitty trade deals and more stuff like the Patriot Act like it has in the past then I wouldn't consider compromise to be a good thing by any stretch of the imagination.
    Well compromise is simply multiple parties (not necessarily political) working together to meet a common end. So it would include stuff like that, but would also be comprised of other things. Hypothetically it could include prison reform that is well paid for outside of just raising taxes.
    Spoiler: 

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    As someone that was okay with Trump winning because of the electoral system doing it's job, if Hillary wins with the recounts and audit or w/e that's going on, I'm going to be thoroughly done with trusting the bipartisan to stop bitching if they don't get their way, honestly.

I'm a through and through Johnson fan, myself, but seriously, it's fucking bullshit that we're actually trying to give the vote to Hillary after her freakout in private, "concession" speech that blamed everyone but her and her supporters for her losing, and the fact she committed a federal crime before the primary even ended, because the left wants a woman to win because yay female president.

IF I come off as rude, it's just because I've been listening to the rhetoric of the left and literally seen the Seattle rioting and such going on since the freaking 9th. They were protesting and destroying property on Veterans' DAy of all days here, and that's just disgusting to my cynical patriotic want of the Democrats and straw Leftists to take their lumps and shut the fuck up for the next four years, honestly.
    "First verse" -Zyroda, ~2013-15

Quotes as Random As Nomadic Clans' Movements
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig (Regarding me, Mom jokes, and Sane's sister) View Post
    Scenarios in which depict a properly timed and formulated epigram sure to have the forumers spanking at their knees:

A) Gunnut and the sister of Sane share a common mother, suggesting either a pure relationship, or more likely that Sane's mother partook in promiscuous acts.

B) Gunnut was such a smooth seducer in infancy that he managed to procreate with Sane's mother within enough time to produce Sane's sister!

Mt sides are in quite the pickle just imagining delivering these dastardly scenarios of humor.

please don't take this seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post

a tribute to the best thing god ever made
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion (Double Post in Video Game OST Tournie)
    Fuck the rules I have money.

Last call for submissions, people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz, Sane, and Me (In Chat)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    Quote this
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig ("Overly Polite Rap Battles")
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle ("Shitty Rap Genius")

Inauguration in 12 days. Liberals are still trying to block it.

In all seriousness, what is their endgame here? They insist russia hacked the election, yet they didnt request the investigation themselves. Now radical leftists have hijacked the DNC, tensions are high, and people are all judgy now.
    Spoiler: 

the only song that needs to exist

If there's one thing I learned from this election cycle, it's that there's a difference between being a liberal and a Democrat. Blindly trusting the CIA and redbaiting is not my definition of liberal and never will be. However, I'm not sure where you got the idea that radical leftists have hijacked the DNC from. Keith Ellison maybe or maybe not becoming the DNC chair? Because if so I have a word or two about your definition of what a radical leftist actually is. That being said, while I don't believe in blocking Trump there are a handful of cabinet picks that I would fully support the democrats trying to block. Whether or not the party actually can or will is a completely different question but I digress.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt View Post
    If there's one thing I learned from this election cycle, it's that there's a difference between being a liberal and a Democrat. Blindly trusting the CIA and redbaiting is not my definition of liberal and never will be. However, I'm not sure where you got the idea that radical leftists have hijacked the DNC from. Keith Ellison maybe or maybe not becoming the DNC chair? Because if so I have a word or two about your definition of what a radical leftist actually is. That being said, while I don't believe in blocking Trump there are a handful of cabinet picks that I would fully support the democrats trying to block. Whether or not the party actually can or will is a completely different question but I digress.
    this is more MSM, but i can give some examples in politics. CNN is pretty much in shambles atm due to low ratings from viewer distrust.Elizabeth warren is looking to take Clintons place as the DNC's big weapon. Need i remind you, this is the woman who faked being native american to get through college.She panders to the radical left quite often in her home state and her speeches, hence my argument that radical leftism is taking over the DNC. As a centrist, its worrying.
    Spoiler: 

the only song that needs to exist

Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post
    Inauguration in 12 days. Liberals are still trying to block it.

In all seriousness, what is their endgame here? They insist russia hacked the election, yet they didnt request the investigation themselves. Now radical leftists have hijacked the DNC, tensions are high, and people are all judgy now.
    Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. THIS is when people are all judgy and high-strained in your opinion? I think everyone's been preeeetyyy judgy and high-strained since starting last august, I wouldn't exactly call this a high point. And just for the record, lots, and I mean LOTS, of national intelligence agencies have provided proof and investigation that shows russia DID undermine the election. And Radical Leftists? Really? Are we gonna ignore the massive uprising in radical rightism that was this election?

Also what you've been saying is just pure fox news right wing propaganda so I don't know why your complaining about the liberal media (Also just for the record, CNN is not actually dying at all ratings wise, and your opinion is far from centrism if thats what your claiming to be)
    Last edited by Brad; 01-08-2017 at 10:07 PM.
    "I'm not like most girls"

I am Burroughs/Facilier/Juiz's bitch. I joined the forums in 2012, and am currently an intern-moderator. I love meeting new people and working with others on this site, so if you need anything please ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post
    this is more MSM, but i can give some examples in politics. CNN is pretty much in shambles atm due to low ratings from viewer distrust.Elizabeth warren is looking to take Clintons place as the DNC's big weapon. Need i remind you, this is the woman who faked being native american to get through college.She panders to the radical left quite often in her home state and her speeches, hence my argument that radical leftism is taking over the DNC. As a centrist, its worrying.
    And every time I've personally heard her speak out against Trump shows that she's way better at attacking him than Hillary ever was. She's such a radical leftist with the way she wants to like, protect consumers from being screwed over by banks. What a horrible person. Either way it's obvious that a lot of that shit is going to be out the window now. Instead, we get an attorney general that believes we need to "send that message with clarity that good people don't smoke marijuana," an Israeli ambassador that thinks J Street supporters are worse than kapos, a head of the CIA that thinks Edward Snowden should be executed, etc. I don't know what your definition of centrism is, but if America becomes a place where Donald Trump is considered a centrist I think we're already fucked.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Yeah honestly can we talk about how fucking terrible Trump's cabinet is and how much we are screwed?
    "I'm not like most girls"

I am Burroughs/Facilier/Juiz's bitch. I joined the forums in 2012, and am currently an intern-moderator. I love meeting new people and working with others on this site, so if you need anything please ask!

Draining the swamp by appointing wholly unqualified Goldman-Sachs employees and donors to his campaign? Yeah, it's incredibly bad. Like, insultingly so.

Dr. Ninja's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Blog Entries
    Jeff Sessions better stay from my weed.

But on a serious thought, i saw some of his confirmation hearing and it looks like he doesnt plan on increasing the drug war (but doesnt plan on decreasing it either).

As for his other picks, not really draining the swamp.