View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton (Democratic Party)

8 36.36%
  • Donald Trump (Republican Party)

8 36.36%
  • Jill Stein (Green Party)

3 13.64%
  • Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

2 9.09%
  • Write-In Vote (State on thread)

1 4.55%
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: USA's 2016 Presidential Election

I get the sense that a lot of what Jeff Sessions said in the hearing is more calculation to try to appear more reasonable rather than what he actually believes. Who knows, I could be wrong but for now he has done little to truly ease my concern.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Brad's Avatar Tao of Blue
    Blog Entries
    Well, its official. Also why do we still swear-in on a Bible even though separation of church and state really needs to actually be a thing.

"Burroughs is the real MVP" - Noctis 20164

I am Burroughs/Facilier. I joined the forums in 2012, but was banned on my old account for a year. I enjoy writing things on the forum and making friends. PM me for my snapchat or instagram!

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Well, its official. Also why do we still swear-in on a Bible even though separation of church and state really needs to actually be a thing.

Lyndon Johnson was sworn in on Air Force one with a non-Bible catholic text from Kennedy's personal on-deck library, and Quincy Adams on a lawbook, iirc.
    "First verse" -Zyroda, ~2013-15

Quotes as Random As Nomadic Clans' Movements
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig (Regarding me, Mom jokes, and Sane's sister) View Post
    Scenarios in which depict a properly timed and formulated epigram sure to have the forumers spanking at their knees:

A) Gunnut and the sister of Sane share a common mother, suggesting either a pure relationship, or more likely that Sane's mother partook in promiscuous acts.

B) Gunnut was such a smooth seducer in infancy that he managed to procreate with Sane's mother within enough time to produce Sane's sister!

Mt sides are in quite the pickle just imagining delivering these dastardly scenarios of humor.

please don't take this seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post

a tribute to the best thing god ever made

Blog Entries
    Oh that is very interesting, thank you for sharing Gonad I never knew that!

I am not excited for a Trump presidency at all. I must reiterate that while I voted for Hillary, I didn't love her, but darn I really do not like Donald Trump at all for a lot of reasons. I'm not saying my opinion is inherently perfect I'm just saying its frustrating because I feel like we could've done a hell of a lot better than this dummy for president.

I am Burroughs/Facilier. I joined the forums in 2012, but was banned on my old account for a year. I enjoy writing things on the forum and making friends. PM me for my snapchat or instagram!

Samilton's Avatar A place to chill with some cool dudes
    Blog Entries
    Trump's inaugural spent too much time bragging about his movement and not enough time addressing opposition. He talked about "unity" and "coming together" but really doesn't specifically acknowledge the concerns of his opponents. He picked a bunch of his donors for his cabinet, and his proposed policies are anything but unifying.

That's why I went to the protest marches today. He's ignoring the desires of half the country, and we need to be louder.

If you want me to review something of yours, click me.
    Spoiler: 

We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

Things on here I found funny:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    wumbo write anotherfanfic now
    have nice peter come in
    "it's nice peter bitches"
    ""and i'm going to give you all my NICE PETER"
    and then peter visits the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by zyroda View Post
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    she had this really adorable dog
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

and i just wanted her to do well on her exam so i shot the dog
    and all of a sudden im a bad guy

and you don't love me anymore

i'm so sorry i guess i never ever do a damn thing right

everybody thinks i'm gonna cause problems

nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    Quote Originally Posted by TDFE Confessional
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadtheNomad
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Gogos are not 4 year old toys, they're a choking hazard.
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambaba
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/
    I'm not reading past the title

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    Trump's inaugural spent too much time bragging about his movement and not enough time addressing opposition. He talked about "unity" and "coming together" but really doesn't specifically acknowledge the concerns of his opponents. He picked a bunch of his donors for his cabinet, and his proposed policies are anything but unifying.

That's why I went to the protest marches today. He's ignoring the desires of half the country, and we need to be louder.
    Hey, I went to the Saint Louis march today with some gal pals! I mean honestly the way Trump has been proven to treat women and minorities alone, along with his hundreds of stupid inflammatory comments towards others irl and on twitter show that he is not a good symbol for unity or coming together, and should not be in charge of a large diverse group of people.

His first press release as President... was saying people were lying about how little people went to the inauguration.... when there were pictures... from all angles, including aerial...

“Fine art is something wonderful that's left long into the future… eternal beauty.”