1. What was my first username (eazy peazy)?
2. How many pets do I have? Names?
3. I've been to 5 different states more than once. What are they?
4. Favorite video game?
5. What's my favorite food?
6. What's my favorite sport?
7. Favorite TV show ever?
8. Current favorite TV show?
9. Favorite superhero?
10. First name?
His name is Max. He is not a golden retriever but just a gold colored lab. He's pretty cool. We found him, he's approx 2 years old. Whoever owned him before taught him some tricks, as he knows all the basic ones (paw aka shake, sit, lay, roll over, speak, etc).
He and my cat don't get along so well.
There are many ways to say hi. Personally I prefer the classic "hi", or just the wave, which do you prefer? Let's keep this discussion CIVIL as "hi discussions" CAN GET A LITTLE OUT OF HAND SOMETIMES.
you wave with your hand
waving is a way to symbolize hi
wah wah wah