Recent Blogs Posts

1. Obergefell v. Hodges - 2 Years

Today marks the second anniversary of many same-sex marriages and of the US Supreme Court decision in the case Obergefell v. Hodges. That decision allowed, in the United States, nationwide legal gay marriage. As a bisexual person myself, I am immensely happy that that this decision went the way it did. While America is not the world, I believe it was a great step forward for the country I love. Since June 26th, 2015, the following countries have legalized gay marriage through some means:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Song A Day - Day #46

3. A Song A Day - Day #46

Do you guys have one of those drink machines with like, hundreds of different options for drinks? I love those man! They don't have many restaurants with those machines around here, basically just a Zaxby's an hour and a half away. We used to have a close-ish Fazzoli's but it got shut down. I never heard why, it always seemed healthy and did good business from what I hear. It had one of those cool drink machines too, I always loved experimenting with the different flavors even though a lot of them ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sane's Happy Blog #4

by , 04-20-2017 at 10:03 AM (Luke's Lascivious Ludicrously Lesbianic Laws of Logic and Life)
    kelt is fucking up

happy holidays
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sane's Happy Blog #3

by , 04-05-2017 at 05:27 PM (Luke's Lascivious Ludicrously Lesbianic Laws of Logic and Life)
    god I had rehearsals and my ex was near me and I was just frozen
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 290 1231151101 ... LastLast