Recent Blogs Posts

1. A Song A Day - Day #46

Do you guys have one of those drink machines with like, hundreds of different options for drinks? I love those man! They don't have many restaurants with those machines around here, basically just a Zaxby's an hour and a half away. We used to have a close-ish Fazzoli's but it got shut down. I never heard why, it always seemed healthy and did good business from what I hear. It had one of those cool drink machines too, I always loved experimenting with the different flavors even though a lot of them ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sane's Happy Blog #4

by , 3 Days Ago at 10:03 AM (Luke's Lascivious Ludicrously Lesbianic Laws of Logic and Life)
    kelt is fucking up

happy holidays
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sane's Happy Blog #3

by , 2 Weeks Ago at 05:27 PM (Luke's Lascivious Ludicrously Lesbianic Laws of Logic and Life)
    god I had rehearsals and my ex was near me and I was just frozen
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sane's Happy Blog #2

by , 3 Weeks Ago at 09:26 PM (Luke's Lascivious Ludicrously Lesbianic Laws of Logic and Life)
    had some honeybuns they were good
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sane's Happy Blog #1

by , 3 Weeks Ago at 01:35 PM (Luke's Lascivious Ludicrously Lesbianic Laws of Logic and Life)
    my black friends are playing a keyboard really well and I'm trying to understand rhythm, but goddamn its hard I can't quite grasp it. I'm freaking out right now to be quite honest. My movements feel mechanized and I'm processing so much

sane signing off
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 290 1231151101 ... LastLast